Randy Bender is a professional home inspector serving Saskatoon and area. With over nine years experience and 2500 completed home inspections to date you can have piece of mind knowing that your home will be inspected to the highest industry standards. With his experience, training and knowledge Randy is qualified to handle any type of residential or commercial inspection presented to him.
Randy’s Experience Includes
- 30+ years of construction experience including concrete construction (foundations, grade beams, driveways, walkways, slabs, etc), framing, finishing, insulating, roofing, and flooring.
- Experienced Home Builder. Randy typically performs 70-80 percent of all construction work on his own homes.
- Extensive renovation experience
- Extensive building maintenance experience. Randy has owned multiple rental properties.
- Former owner/operator of septic service for 3 years.
National Institute of Building Inspectors New Jersey
Private Sewage Installer/Designer Level 1 through SOWMA (Sask. Onsite Wastewater Management Assocation)
Energy Advisor Course (NRCan) (performed home energy assessments for the Energuide Program for 3 years)
Certified Home Inspector through NIBI
Energy Advisor through National Resources Canada (NRCan)
Certified Septic Designer/Installer with the Saskatchewan Onsite Wastewater Management Association
Saskatchewan Onsite Wastewater Management Association
Saskatchewan Building Officials Association